Paramedic Programs Admission Requirements
Earning a degree is a great way to advance your career development opportunities, so apply today!
Select the appropriate tab below to see application dates by term.
All materials must be submitted by the application deadline.
The online application allows you to save your work as you complete it and ensures fast, secure delivery to our office.
International students who wish to apply for or transfer their student visa (F-1, M-1 or J-1) to Madison College must complete the International Student Admission Application process.
2. Education Completion
Graduation from high school, completion of GED/HSED/GED02 or completion of an associate degree or higher is required. Submit official transcripts for one of the following:
- high school or charter school transcript (current high school seniors may submit an in-progress transcript) or GED02 transcript
- GED/HSED score report
- college transcript showing an associate degree or higher
3. Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) licensure
Proof of a current (unexpired) State of WI EMT-Basic (or higher) license must be submitted to EnrollmentServices@madisoncollege.edu.
4. Residency Requirement
All applicants, regardless of residency status, are eligible for admission application review.
- Class capacity is limited and is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Course prerequisites differ from admission requirements; admission into a program does not guarantee eligibility to enroll in courses or success in the program. Refer to program curriculum for details.