It's recommended that students complete prerequisite requirements first as they can improve success in and may be required to register for the course requirements.
If fulfilling any of the prerequisite requirements with courses completed in high school, college, or at Madison College, a grade of C or better is required; a grade of C- will not be accepted.
Students must demonstrate algebra competency in one of the following ways:
1. Test Scores: Minimum test score must be from September 1, 2015 to present:
- ACT Math 20+
- ACCUPLACER (Elementary Algebra) 65+
- COMPASS (Algebra) 40+
- ATI-TEAS (formerly TEAS-V) Math 63.3%+
2. Courses: Madison College courses that satisfy this requirement are:
- Elementary Algebra with Apps (10834110)
3. Educational Experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related biological science
Chemistry or biology
Students must demonstrate chemistry or biology competency in one of the following ways:
1. One year of high school chemistry or biology with lab components; high school chemistry classes must be college-preparatory.
2. One semester of college-level chemistry or biology with lab components. Madison College courses that satisfy this requirement are:
- General Chemistry (10806134) or higher
- Chemistry for Non-Science Majors (20806200)
- Body Structure & Function (10501153)