The Leadership certificate at Madison College focuses on the skills you will use as a supervisor or manager. Your studies will include:
- Leading with integrity.
- Developing emotional intelligence.
- Keys to effective management: results and relationships,
- Concise business writing and speaking
- Managing difficult conversation and negotiations
- Video conferencing
Our Leadership certificate is on a career pathway that includes the Management Trainee technical diploma and Business Management associate degree. Each will prepare you for a successful business career and provide you with transfer options to earn a bachelor's degree. Select a delivery mode and course schedule that fits your learning style and schedule.
Students in the Leadership certificate can attend full or part-time.
You may take Leadership courses online, online-live, or on campus. Classes are offered in 8 or 16-week sessions.
Explore financial aid eligibility for this program.
Leadership classes may be offered at these Madison College campuses:
- Madison - Truax
- Other regional locations- check the course catalog for up-to-date offerings