The Motorcycle, Marine & Outdoor Power Products program at Madison College will provide you with the skills you need to repair and maintain motorcycles, motorboats, lawnmowers and various other machines with small engines. You'll also gain important knowledge in how to run a small business using these skills. As a Motorcycle, Marine & Outdoor Power Products student, you will:
- Practice maintaining and repairing internal combustion engines and equipment
- Learn electrical systems and power trains
- Train in welding, machining, measuring, sharpening and fabrication techniques
- Work on small engines including outboard motors, motorcycles, snowmobiles, chainsaws, lawn and garden equipment, and construction equipment
- Gain basic principles in accounting, management, operations and marketing to set up your own small engine dealership or service shop
Students in the Motorcycle, Marine & Outdoor Power Products program can attend full time.
Motorcycle, Marine & Outdoor Power program classes may be offered at these Madison College campuses:
Explore financial aid eligibility for Motorcycle, Marine & Outdoor Power Products.