Madison College is local, and our regional campuses offer you convenient and affordable opportunities to further your education while staying close to home.
Join us for an upcoming open house at the Reedsburg, Portage, Watertown or Fort Atkinson campus.
Why Local is Better
- Madison College's convenient regional locations create warm, welcoming and familiar communities.
- Accessible and affordable education options allow for flexible learning.
- Instructors have real-world experience and provide learning opportunities outside the classroom via internships, networking and apprenticeships.
- Regional campus students enjoy the same benefits as students at the Truax campus, including access to fitness centers and career and employment help.
- Each campus is staffed with its own support services team.
- High school students can earn early college credits by taking classes at Madison College's regional campuses.
- All regional campuses are part of Madison College's Liberal Arts Transfer Program. Each campus also offers second-year criminal justice students the opportunity to complete their degree.
- We also offer many business partnerships across the Madison College District to ensure that our training is up-to-date.
Find a Program
Programs available at MATC's four regional campuses include:
- Accounting Assistant
- Administrative Professional
- Business Management
- General Accountancy
- Human Resource Management
- Microsoft Office-Core Certificate
- Microsoft Office
- Office Assistant
Nursing and Health Care
Refer to the full list of programs to learn about other regional opportunities.