For Summer and Fall 2019
Registration for Summer and Fall 2019 has begun. For more information on registration dates, view the registration calendar. Our experienced and caring advisors are ready to assist you with creating a plan, choosing classes and registering for Summer and Fall 2019 semesters.
This page is intended for students who are currently attending Madison College and need assistance with registration for the next term. Students who are interested in applying to the college, can find helpful information on our Apply for Admission page.
Students who will be attending Fort Atkinson, Watertown, Reedsburg, or Portage may contact the regional office for advising and registration options.
Maximize Your Advising Appointment
- Plan early and schedule appointments in advance.
- Arrive on time for your appointment. If you are unable to attend your appointment, call 608-246-6076 or your regional office to reschedule your appointment in advance.
- Prepare for your appointment by being ready to discuss class options, have questions to ask, and bring any needed documents, including mail from Madison College. Research opportunities and resources.
- Be an active participant in developing and modifying your education plan by identifying personal and career goals.
- Bring your student ID number. This is the same as your OneCard number. If you do not know it, you can look it up in your myMadisonCollege account by clicking on your name in the upper left hand corner.
- Review your Degree Progress Report (also called an Advising Report) found in your Student Center under Academic Record.
- Understand the requirements of your Madison College program. If you are transferring, explore and familiarize yourself with admissions, program, and major information for your future school.
- Prepare a selection of classes. Include those that you would like to take and/or think you may need for your degree or transfer plan. Get help searching for classes.
- Stay up to date on important registration dates for each semester.
- Learn how to self-register. If you do not know how to register for classes, be sure to check out the tutorials and instructions.