Santa's Wish List
Santa's Wish List is a program designed to assist Madison College students that need help providing gifts to their children during the holiday season. To be eligible for this specific program Madison College students must have met the requirements listed below:
- Students must have financial need.
- Students must be enrolled in a course at Madison College during the Fall 2020 term.
- Students are only allowed to apply on behalf of children they are the parent or legal guardian of, or if the child resides in their home.
- The child must be 12 years or younger on November 10, 2020.
- Santa’s Wish List will be entirely virtual for Fall 2020 semester due to COVID-19. Gifts will be mailed directly to recipients’ homes.
The Volunteer Center will make a final determination on the eligibility of applicants. Gifts/donations will be coordinated through an online wish list.