Santa's Wish List
Santa's Wish List is a program designed to assist Madison College students that need help providing gifts to their children during the holiday season. To be eligible for this specific program Madison College students must have met the requirements listed below:
- Students must have financial need verified by a Financial Aid Award letter or other proof of financial need.
- Students must be enrolled at Madison College during the Fall 2018 term.
- Students applying must be the parent or legal guardian of the child on the application and will be subject to verification.
- The child must be 12 years or younger on September 2, 2018.
- Students must present their OneCard and proof of financial need when picking up gifts. Exceptions may be made in certain cases. Email the Volunteer Center if you have a problem with proving your need.
- Gift pick up date is Dec. 1, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Additional details will be emailed to program participants.
The Volunteer Center will make a final determination on the eligibility of applicants. Gifts/donations must be dropped off by Monday, November, 19, 2018, in the Student Life office, Room B1260.