Shared Governance Issue, Interest & Options Submission

Let your voice be heard: Issues, interests and options can be submitted for consideration to the College Assembly with the form below.

(Administration, Casual, ESP/PSRP, FT-Faculty, PT-Faculty, LTE, Student Help, Student)
(if not, you may want to refer the issues to your department head or Dean).
Web Content Area: 
Administrative Services