Except as stipulated below, soliciting of any kind is prohibited on the grounds or in school buildings.
Recognized student clubs and organizations, and those sponsoring approved student activities wishing to sell goods or services may do so provided they:
- Obtain a facility permit.
- Solicit only in designated areas.
- Use the proceeds to fund their organizational activities.
- Clearly identify the sponsoring group to buyers.
- Clearly label literature with the sponsoring group’s name.
The sale of illegal goods and/or services is prohibited. Soliciting for private gain is prohibited.