Stem Cell Technologies Admission Requirements
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set and add professionalism to a resume! This certificate admits applicants for the fall term only. To apply, proceed to the online application.
International students who wish to attend Madison College must complete the International Student Admission Application to apply for an F-1 or M-1 student visa.
Spring Application Dates
- Application available: September 15
- Application deadline: March 15
Submit official transcripts showing one of the following:
- Completion of a bachelor's degree in a biological or life science
- Completion of or current enrollment in associate degree Biotechnology Laboratory Technician
The education requirement above may be waived by the program director if the student has equivalent experience in the biotech industry and related experience in the laboratory.
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application.
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist.