Student Computer Help
Questions about college technology? The Madison College libraries can help.
Get started - Guides and FAQs from Student Computer Help.
- Account Login Help - change your password, find your username, reset your challenge question, or get help
- College email
- Quick Start Guide - Academic Technology Launchpad
Library staff are available to help with your technology and computer-related questions.
- Drop-in help is available at the student help desk in the Truax Library (room A3000)
- Visit the library at any of the Madison Area Technical College campuses
- Email Student Computer Help
- Call (608) 243-4444 or (866) 277-4445 (toll free)
- Get Connected - Get help with Madison College wi-fi, mobile email, Blackboard, virtual desktops, and more.
- Free software - Microsoft Office 365 for current Madison College students at no cost.
- Discounts - Madison Area Technical College students, faculty, and staff are eligible to buy software at a significant discount.
- WolfPack Techies - Free computer repair service operated by the Madison IT Association (MITA).
Employees, please review technical assistance for faculty and staff.