Transfer credits in from other colleges. Only courses with an earned grade of C or better are considered for transfer credit.
Transcript Review Process
- Submit official transcripts from the institution where the course was completed and final grade was issued.
- Allow one to two weeks for a review of general education credits.
- You will receive an email via your student email account with details on how to view awarded credits.
To request additional review of general education and/or program related courses:
- Complete and submit the Transfer Credit Evaluation Request Form (PDF, 892 KB).
- Include appropriate course syllabi.
- Allow one to two weeks for this additional review to be completed.
For a list of translation and evaluation services, see our International Student Admission page.
Once your transcript evaluation/translation is complete, submit the Transfer Credit Evaluation Request Form (PDF, 892 KB) for us to review for eligible transfer credit.
Reverse Transfer Agreement - Madison College and University of Wisconsin-Madison
UW-Madison classes can help you complete your Associate’s Degree from Madison College, even if you've already transferred to UW.
See UW-Madison Transfer Options (Reverse Transfer tab)