Dispute of Charges
If you believe charges on your account are incorrect due to a billing error, you have 20 calendar days from the time tuition past due notices are sent to submit the Dispute of Charges form. If granted, a partial refund will be issued.
The following situations may qualify for a dispute of charges:
- A Swap or Section Change was entered as an Add/Drop
- Madison College website technical difficulties prevented you from using your Student Center to drop your classes during the refund period
The following are not grounds for a dispute of charges:
- Failure to drop classes during the refund period
- Non-attendance of a class
- Extenuating circumstances
- Failure to receive an invoice
- Situations that are academic in nature, e.g., coursework and/or instruction. These issues should be discussed with the instructor or the program dean.
NOTE: You are responsible for payment of tuition and fees by the stated due date even if you submit a Dispute of Charges.