The International Admissions Process should only be used by applicants who want F-1 or M-1 visa support from Madison College. If you are applying for a certificate, you must submit a paper copy of the application form. If you are applying for a program, please use the International Student online application process. The paper application is ONLY for certificates, not programs. If you do not need an F-1 or M-1 student visa, apply through the domestic admission process.
All application documentation must be received approximately three to four months prior to the first day of the semester you wish to attend. If you are currently attending another college within the United State, alternative deadlines may be considered. The application deadlines are very important, please check dates for the semester you wish to attend Madison College.
TO APPLY FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY:
Open the paper International Admission Certificate Application Form (PDF, 513KB). You may need to download a free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to access this application.
- Type your responses into the appropriate sections. You may save a copy of this application at any time to finish at a later date.
- Submit the completed International Admission Application and ALL the requried paperwork, which is the same as the online application to the Center for International Education (CIE) in one of the following ways:
- Print a paper copy of the application form and mail it with the additional supporting documentation required to CIE, or
- Email the application as an attachment and immediately mail the additional supporting documentation required to CIE, or
- Fax the application to 001-608-243-4445 and immediately mail the supporting documentation required to CIE.
3. Submit all required documents needed for international admission and I-20 issuance.
- You must submit the $15 application fee (per certificate) via check or money order ONLY.
NOTE: All application documentation must be received by the specified deadline before an admission decision can be made.
Mail all documents to Madison College, Attn: International Admissions, 1701 Wright Street, Madison, WI 53714 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions on the application process and requirements or for additional advising please email: email@example.com or call (608) 243-4108.
*If you wish to have your admission application progress shared with anyone else, please complete and submit a Communication Permission Form (PDF, 128 KB) to International Admissions.