School of Workforce and Economic Development
The School of Workforce and Economic Development offers customized programming and support services. This short-term training will help you build skills that lead to gainful employment.
The training also provides pathways to a degree program when you are ready.
Additional highlights of the program include:
- Economic growth and development
- Training employees for jobs in the Madison College District
- Partnerships with the Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin, plus numerous business and community partners
- Securing of grants and other funding sources to offer a wide range of training opportunities
- Courses taught by Madison College instructors throughout the district
- Training for low-income adults, youths and dislocated workers
- Opportunities to enhance skills or start fresh on a new career pathway