Consortium Agreement

If you’re attending both Madison College and another institution, you may only receive financial aid at one institution. This is based on your combined enrollment at both schools using a Consortium Agreement. The school from which you are planning to receive your degree and where you are receiving financial aid is considered your “home institution”. The school from which you are taking a few classes that will transfer back to the home institution is considered the “visiting institution”.

If Madison College is your home institution, please review the full eligibility requirements on the Consortium Agreement form (53 KB) before completing and submitting it.

If you’re enrolled in at least 12 credits at Madison College, you are already considered a full-time student and completing this form will not increase your financial aid eligibility. For Madison College to be considered the home institution, you must be taking at least one (1) financial aid eligibility credit.

If Madison College will be the visiting institution, be sure to follow all the requirements of your home institution’s consortium agreement to ensure your aid eligibility. To complete the home institution’s consortium agreement form, please submit it to the Madison College Financial Aid Office in one of the following ways:

  • Email:
  • Fax: (608) 243-4245
  • Mail: Madison College Financial Aid, 1701 Wright Street, Madison, WI 53704
  • In Person: At the Truax Enrollment Center or at any Regional or Metro campus