User Access Agreement
When you create/activate your Student Account, you agree that you will use Madison College computer resources in compliance with all aspects of the Student Code of Conduct, and the Student Computer Systems Guidelines. Among other things, this means you agree that:
- You will not use any of the College's microcomputers, workstations, or networks for anything other than a Madison College course, research project, personal communications, enrichment activities or college-related official business.
- You will not allow anyone else to use your account or access privileges to gain access to any of the College's computers, workstations, or networks.
- You will not share your password(s) for any of my Madison College accounts with anyone for any reason.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any computer or network - including any computers or networks in remote locations or that are not owned or managed by Madison College.
- You will report any security violations and/or risks that you become aware of to the Technology Services Help Desk.
- Furthermore, you understand that if you do not abide by the rules stated above - or any other rules contained within the Student Code of Conduct, or the Student Computer Systems Guidelines - you will be subjected to disciplinary action as defined in these documents.
According to the "Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974" (FERPA), name is considered to be directory information. Therefore, it may be released to anyone making an inquiry. Madison College's email system provides a directory containing student name and account username. However, you have the right to request that your directory information not be disclosed. You can make this request online in your myMadisonCollege Classic Portal under the Personal Information section. You may also visit Enrollment Services to make this request. You must present a picture ID at the time of your request. Madison College will not assume responsibility for disclosure or distribution of your account username.