Your program status determines your registration priority. The Registration Calendar shows when enrollment periods begin.
First Priority: Continuing Program Students
- Students continuing in a certificate or program of study from one semester to the next are first to enroll for the next term. View your enrollment date in myMadisonCollege under Add/Drop Classes.
- Eligible military service members and veterans may request an earlier enrollment appointment.
Second Priority: New Program Students
- The next group of appointments are given to those in the first semester of their program of study.
- Attending Advising & Registration sessions can help you with enrollment decisions.
Third Priority: Non-Program Students
- Open Registration is when anyone, regardless of program status, can enroll in classes.
- Click the blue tab to see the advantages of being accepted in a degree or certificate program at Madison College.
You should complete your enrollment as early as possible, regardless of your program status.