Madison College and UW-Madison School of Education will help you join a new generation of teachers!
The Guaranteed Admission Contract (PDF) provides a structured path for completing an associate degree at Madison College with guaranteed admission to the UW-Madison School of Education for the Elementary Education, BSE or the Special Education, BSE.
Information for Future Students
You must meet the following requirements to be granted admission:
- Follow instructions to enroll at Madison College
- Declare the Education Pre-Major as your primary program
- Meet with a Madison College advisor
Once accepted, meet these guidelines:
- Earn a minimum 3.0 GPA in transferable Madison College coursework
- Consult with a Madison College advisor every semester and a UW-Madison advisor every year
- Successfully complete the Madison College Education Pre-Major pathway, achieving a “C” or better in each course
- Meet the entrance requirements to the UW-Madison
Information for Current Students
If you’re already an active Education Pre-Major student at Madison College and you:
- Meet the eligibility requirements above
- Are ready sign the Guaranteed Admission Contract
…then your next step is to schedule a meeting with a Madison College Advisor.