Get career training in Information Technology at Madison College.
Jobs in the field are evolving as quickly as our technology. Our programs get you hands-on training in our state-of-the-art facilities to prepare you to meet the demand for skilled IT professionals.
Whether you want to start a career or are already in the field and need additional training or certification, we have a program for you.
IT Infrastructure and Support Programs
- Cloud DevOps Specialist
- The need to provide customer service grows as more people use cloud storage and computing. Learn the fundamentals of managing these operating systems to help businesses and customers alike.
- Cybersecurity Specialist
- Fight the battle against cybercriminals and scam artists by mastering virtual cyber defense strategies.
- Desktop Support Technician
- Get skilled in providing first-level technical support to resolve software, hardware and system problems for PC users.
- Network Specialist
- Design, automate and secure wired and wireless, data and voice networks, while architecting one of the most complex facets of computer technology today and in the future.
- Systems Administration Specialist
- Learn to manage complex IT infrastructures, facilitating uninterrupted operation and indelible security. Become a skilled professional who efficiently monitors, maintains, and optimizes resources, ensuring enhanced performance and robust data protection.