About Emergency Funds
If you have an emergency-related expense that is impacting your school life, you may be eligible to receive emergency assistance thru Emergency Funding. Money for this fund comes from private donations.
When applying, you will be asked to provide documentation demonstrating your need. For example, upload a copy of your utility bill if you select Utilities.
You may receive up to $500 for emergency expenses.
Who is eligible for these emergency funds?
- Degree or credential program student
- Enrolled in at least six credits
- In good academic standing
- Have Federal unmet need
- Complete FAFSA with an expected family contribution of less than $5000
What expenses are covered?
- Car Repairs
Contact the Financial Aid Office
Madison Truax Campus
Main Building, A1000
1701 Wright Street
Madison, Wisconsin 53704
- Monday – Thursday: 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm (Available by phone or email only)