We’re told to expect the unexpected. But thinking about what could go wrong and having a plan to deal with it are entirely different things. From building a resilient culture to managing workplace safety, Madison College has experts to help you develop a plan, put it in place and keep it current as your business evolves.
Working Together to Design Your Incident Management Training
No two companies are alike. So we’ll help you design incident management training to meet your one-of-a-kind needs in:
- Corporate Security
- Developing an Organizational Culture
- Disruptive Workplace Application Drills
- Diversity and Inclusion for Workers and Decision Makers
- Effective Communications
- Emergency Planning, Crisis Management and Recovery
- Facility Assessments
- Harassment and Bullying for Workers and Decision Makers
- Identifying Threats and De-escalation
- Personal Safety
- Post Application Follow-up and Debrief
- Security Management
- Sheltering and Evacuation
- Workplace Safety for Workers and Decision Makers
- Workplace Safety Sustainability
Workforce Training Grants Available
Need assistance funding your program? You may qualify for a grant.
Use the contact information below to set up a meeting with one of our experts. They’ll determine your eligibility and guide you through the process.
Contact Corporate Training
- Monday – Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm