Get a computer
Don’t have a laptop? We’ll lend one – free of charge – to any registered student. Same for internet hotspots and anything else you need to get it done.
We’ll lend you a hotspot. But there are other ways to get online with Madison College.
- Madison College Wi-Fi gives students secure internet access in our buildings and some parking areas. All you need is your Madison College sign-on.
- Eduroam is a secure network available on UW-Madison and UW-Platteville campuses. Your Madison College credentials work here too. Find out more – including additional eduroam locations.
Having the gear is one thing. Knowing how to use it is another. The Madison College Library is your support system. We’ll help you:
- Access your account, including setting and resetting passwords
- Track your assignments and grades in Blackboard
- Download and answer questions about programs like Office 365
- Use campus printers
- And much more!