Building a business that builds products – and doing it safely – is a hands-on affair. You need a highly skilled workforce. And that takes effective, ongoing training. Madison College has led the way in designing and providing skills-based training for more than a century. Together, we can take your company to the next level.
Working Together to Design Your Manufacturing Skills Training
No two companies are alike. So we’ll help you design manufacturing skills training to meet your one-of-a-kind needs in:
- Basic Machining
- CNC-G Programming
- Design Software Applications
- Developing and Leading Workplace Teams
- Electrical Skills
- Industrial Maintenance Skills
- Interpreting Blueprints and Schematics
- Motors, Sensors and Controls
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Safety Training – OSHA
- Troubleshooting Practices and Techniques
Workforce Training Grants Available
Need assistance funding your program? You may qualify for a grant.
Use the contact information below to set up a meeting with one of our experts. They’ll determine your eligibility and guide you through the process.
Contact Corporate Training
- Monday – Friday: 8 am - 4:30 pm