Continuing Education welcomes applications for new part-time faculty. Share your expertise and your passion with our community!
Apply to Teach Courses
Complete an application to teach enrichment courses or an application to teach professional development noncredit courses. Please include a cover letter with your course ideas or teaching interests.
Not sure you are ready to apply? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll direct your question to one of our program managers.
Skills We're Seeking
These are some of the skills we're seeking at present.
- Languages (particularly Japanese, Mandarin, Swedish, Korean, Indonesian, Native American languages)
- Smartphone Photography
- Creative Writing
- Household financial management and retirement planning
- Recreational robotics/electronics
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers – How to Read Financial Statements
- Big Data
- Grant Writing
- Communication through Storytelling
- Business Etiquette and Social Skills
- Leading Work Teams
- Negotiation Skills/Psychology of Persuasion
- Writing a Business Plan
- Assertiveness Training
- Interest-Based Problem Solving
- Communication Tools and Importance in Business (Slack, Trello, OneNote, Monday, Asana, etc.)
- Code Update Classes for Plumbing and/or Electrical Certification
- Renewable Energy Technology – Professional Installation and Repair