Employers can interact with the college in several ways.
We customize training and professional services to meet your and your employees' needs.
We offer non-credit classes and certifications in many career areas.
Recruit Our Students
Contact us to learn about employment recruiting opportunities.
Become a Work-Study Partner
Learn more about utilizing federal financial aid to pay your student employees.
Post a Job Opening
Post your available positions on Handshake.
Interested in participating in the Part-Time Job Fair?
This year’s part-time Job Fair will be offered both virtually and in-person from Monday, October 4 – Thursday, October 7.
Virtual on Handshake:
- Monday, October 4, 2021, from 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Thursday, October 7, 2021, from 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, October 5, 2021, from 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Wednesday, October 6, 2021, from 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Please contact CESEmployers@madisoncollege.edu if you are interested in being involved.
Graduate Employment Report
Madison College’s annual Graduate Employment Report provides information regarding graduate employment trends, salaries and employer partners that hire MATC students.
The Graduate Employment Report is the result of the annual six-month Graduate Employment Survey. That survey assesses:
- Madison College graduates' success in gaining employment related to their field of study
- Graduates' reactions to training received at Madison College
- Salary information, location of employment and when employment was secured