Find information and resources for Madison College alumni.

Looking for Career Options?

Connect with Career and Employment Services at

Have you considered working at Madison College?

View Our Job Openings

Madison College graduate

Support Madison College

Madison College Foundation

The Madison College Foundation offers many different ways to enrich our community’s quality of life by helping students achieve their career goals.

To make a donation to the Madison College Foundation, contact Ruth at or 608.246.6719.

Scholarship Providers

If you are an external scholarship provider and would like to see your awards listed with Madison College, please submit the Scholarship Opportunity webform. Note that only opportunities from donors located within the state of Wisconsin will be published. Donors outside Wisconsin who seek to create a scholarship specifically for Madison College students should contact the Foundation Office.

Alumni Story

Joe Maldonado
Madison College Board Trustee Joe Maldonado steps down
On April 11, Madison College Board Trustee Joe Maldonado informed fellow board members and Madison College President Jack Daniels of his resignation.

How to Obtain a Duplicate Diploma

Request a duplicate diploma through

If you are unable to order online, contact or 608.246.6210 to request a paper order form.

Get Your Transcripts

Your Madison College transcript is the official record of your grades. Transcripts are confidential and cannot be released without your authorization. Please follow the directions below to request your Madison College transcript.

NOTE: You cannot access your transcript if you owe money to the college or have a hold on your record.

Official Madison College Transcript

Order your official transcript from the myMadisonCollege Portal. Click the "Academic Records" tile and select "Request Official Transcript" to submit your request. Official transcripts can also be ordered online at

Unofficial Madison College Transcript

View or print your unofficial transcript by logging into the myMadisonCollege Portal. Click the "Academic Records" tile and select "Unofficial Transcript". Unofficial transcripts are for informational purposes only.

  • Click the "Other Academic" box
  • Select Transcript: View Unofficial and click the Go arrows
  • Select Unofficial - Both Careers in the Report Type box
  • Be sure your pop-up blocker is off

If you attended prior to 1986 and those classes do not appear on your transcript, you must submit a Request Form. Allow 10 business days for processing. Once completed, the transcript report is available from your Student Center for repeated printing.

GED/HSED Transcript

Order a copy of your GED or HSED transcript by completing the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) form.

Employers, colleges and universities who need to verify that a candidate has a GED or HSED from Wisconsin are able to request this information directly from DPI.

If you completed your GED or HSED at Madison College, contact our Testing Center for verification at 608.246.5220, choose option 2.

Course Catalog Archive

Download PDFs of course catalogs from previous academic years.