At your service
Food? We’ve got you covered.
Child care? Yep, we thought of that.
Need a haircut? Check.
Ensuring student success means that we try hard to make your life run smoothly in and out of the classroom with a variety of convenient on-campus services.
- Main building Atrium Coffee Shop
- Health Building Cafeteria
- Bakery (One of the benefits of having a Baking and Decorative Arts Program!)
- Diane’s Delicious Diner (Where our culinary students shine!)
- Curbside pick-up
From textbooks to t-shirts and school supplies to software, the newly renovated Campus Bookstore inside the main building at Truax has students and faculty covered.
- New and used textbooks
- Art and school supplies
- Clothing and other Madison College merch
- Auto parts
The Bookstore also operates a student-funded textbook rental program designed to keep those textbooks more affordable.
Shop online or in-person at our Truax Campus store Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
For bookstores on our other campuses, please call ahead for hours as they vary.
More than just books.
Madison College Libraries are hubs of support for students needing tech help, support for remote learning, research assistance, and so much more. Our librarians and tech experts are at your service.
- Currently, libraries are open for remote support only
- Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
Student Achievement Centers
Supporting student success. That’s what Madison College is all about, and our Student Achievement Centers are there to do just that. Tutors, tech support, and course-specific help are just a click or call away.
- Summer Hybrid Hours
- Monday – Wednesday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (remote only)
- Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (remote only)
Let us take care of your little one while you take care of your classes.
Madison College’s Child and Family Center are here to serve our students and staff with 2-5-year-old children at our new child care facility at Truax. The center is licensed and accredited by the City of Madison.
Open Monday – Friday 7:45 am – 4:30 pm
Too busy to go someplace else for a cut and color? Need your nails done for the weekend? Want to support the Madison College Cosmetology program students?
The Trustyle Salon at Madison College has you covered. Right on campus and offering an array of services, nothing could be more convenient.
- July 7 – August 6
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Closed noon – 2:00 pm