Ever have that nightmare where you didn’t prepare for a test?
At Madison College you won’t have to worry about it. We provide support for placement tests, GED/HSED tests and more.
General Test Preparation Help
The Student Achievement Center offers in person study help. You will need to have a Madison College student ID number to receive tutoring services.
The library provides study resources including online tutoring (Brainfuse), SkillSurfer, and LearningExpress library.
Additional Resources include:
ATI TEAS Assessment Test
- The proctored, online ATI TEAS assessment test is used to place students into the dental hygienist program. It is not used for Associate Degree Nursing.
- To register, visit atitesting.com and click “Create Account” (view detailed registration instructions PDF)
- Prior to taking the ATI TEAS, students are encouraged to use ATI resources and consider purchasing ATI TEAS preparation products.
HESI for Nursing
- The nursing program at Madison College uses the online, proctored HESI (A2) assessment tool. All HESI testing will be done in-person on campus.
- To register for the test, go to the Elsevier website and sign in or create a myEvolve account.
- The Madison College library has resources to help you prepare for the test and you can also purchase test preparation materials from the Evolve website.