TEAS Testing is currently available remotely and in person.
Please read the information on your Degree Program Page regarding petitioning for the next several semesters.
If you have a disability and require testing accommodations, complete the testing accommodations reservation form. Please reach out to Amy Maurice for additional details. Failure to make an appointment ahead of time may result in the cancellation of your testing appointment or forfeiting your approved accommodations
Email Amy Maurice at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Madison College utilizes the proctored, online ATI TEAS assessment test to place students into various health care programs and Veterinary Technicians. This is not used for Associate Degree Nursing. Please refer to your Degree Progress Report to determine if you have already met the testing requirement for your program.
ATI TEAS Test Policies
- Arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to your test time.
- Valid photo ID.
- Cell phones, pagers and other electronics are not permitted in the testing room. Lockers are available.
- Purses, backpack and bags must be placed in the lockers.
- There are surveillance cameras within the Testing Center.
- No children are permitted in the test area.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the testing room.
- Results are provided onscreen and may be printed with assistance from proctors.
- Students may take short breaks between the four components of the test.
- Students, employees and visitors are prohibited from possessing or carrying weapons while in any of the Madison College Testing Centers. This includes on-duty, certified law enforcement personnel in uniform. Law enforcement personnel are asked to schedule test when they are off-duty and not in uniform. This does not include Madison College public safety personnel or authorized instructors from the School of Human and Protective Services.
- Acts of dishonesty are are subject to disciplinary action.
- The testing rooms are confined spaces. Please be considerate in your use of fragrance or similar products, as the use of such products may trigger allergic reactions and create health problems.