Madison College is organized under the leadership of the District Board of Trustees and President Jack E. Daniels, III, who carries on a long and proud tradition of providing educational opportunities to a wide variety of students with varying educational needs.
For more than 100 years, Madison College has helped build tomorrow's leaders today, and a strategic plan implemented by Dr. Daniels ensures MATC's strong and promising future.
That plan seeks to accomplish the following:
- Focus on successful outcomes for students
- Ensure the college's sustainability
- Support faculty and staff
- Address student preparedness
- Align the needs of the college and community
- Improve recruitment and strategic outreach