Getting from here to there requires planning – and having a roadmap certainly couldn’t hurt. Effective project management is about more than delivering results on time and on budget. It’s about minimizing the stress that comes with change. So your organization continues to run smoothly through all the peaks and valleys.
No two companies are alike. We’ll help you to design training to meet your one-of-a-kind needs. Here’s a sample.
- Project Planning
- Mapping Processes and Systems
- Problem Solving and Improvement Tools
- Project Implementation
- Leading and Facilitating Teams
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- Vendor and Supplier Relationships
- Critical Thinking
- Microsoft Project
- Agile Project Management
- Building Trust and Motivation
- Determining Project Scope and Requirements
- Risk Analysis and Alternative Planning
- Navigating Conflict
- Project Management Applications
Training grants available
Need assistance funding your program? You may qualify for a grant. Set up a meeting with one of our experts. They’ll determine your eligibility and guide you through the process.