Addiction Studies Admission Requirements
Earning a degree is a great way to advance your career development opportunities, so apply today!
Select the appropriate tab below to see application dates by term.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
2. Education Completion
Graduation from high school, completion of GED/HSED/GED02, or completion of an associate degree or higher is required; submit official transcripts for one of the following:
- High school or charter school transcript (current high school seniors may submit an in-progress transcript) or GED02 transcript
- GED/HSED score report
- College transcript showing an associate degree or higher
3. Additional Education Requirement
Submit official transcripts that demonstrate one of the following:
- Completion of an associate degree or higher in a human-service related field
- Active in an associate degree or higher in a human-service related field
- In rare circumstances, additional experience and education may be considered. Contact the School of Human and Protective Services for more information.
4. Residency Requirement
Based on historical trends at Madison College a waitlist is not expected to form for these programs. Therefore all applicants, regardless of residency status, are eligible for application review.
Course prerequisites differ from admission requirements; admission into a program does not guarantee eligibility to enroll in courses or success in the program. Refer to program curriculum for details.