Earning a degree is a great way to advance your career development opportunities, so apply today!
Select the appropriate tab below to see application dates by term.
- Spring 2018
- Application available on February 1, 2017
- Application review begins after March 15, 2017
- Application completion deadline is January 15, 2018
- Application available on September 15, 2017
- Application review begins after October 15, 2017
- Application completion deadline is August 31, 2018
- Application available on February 1, 2018
- Application completion deadline is January 15, 2019
1. Admission Application
The online application allows you to save your work as you complete it and ensures fast, secure delivery to our office.
International students who wish to apply for or transfer their student visa (F-1, M-1 or J-1) to Madison College must complete the International Student Admission Application.
2. Application Fee
An application fee is required at the time your application is submitted.
3. Education Completion
Graduation from high school, completion of GED/HSED/GED02, or completion of an associate degree or higher is required; submit official transcripts for one of the following:
- High school or charter school transcript (current high school seniors may submit an in-progress transcript) or GED02 transcript
- GED/HSED score report
- College transcript showing an associate degree or higher
4. Additional Education Requirement
Submit official transcripts that demonstrate one of the following:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Completion of an Associate’s Degree in a Human Services related field
- Active in an Associate’s Degree or higher in a Human Services related field
5. Residency Requirement
Based on historical trends at Madison College a waitlist is not expected to form for these programs. Therefore all applicants, regardless of residency status, are eligible for application review.
Learn more about residency determination and program availability.
Course prerequisites differ from admission requirements; admission into a program does not guarantee eligibility to enroll in courses or success in the program. Refer to program curriculum for details.