Start Your 4-Year Degree Here!
2 years at Madison College + 2 years at University of Wisconsin - Madison
We have college transfer programs in all areas of study, from arts and humanities to economics and business, education, engineering, health sciences and more.
Safe, Clean, Diverse, Welcoming Community
Situated in the mid-west, heartland of the U.S., the city of Madison is heralded as the most educated city in Wisconsin and one of the most desirable cities to live in the United States.
Madison Ranked #1 for College Grads!
Get the best of both worlds in this college town meets major city! Madison is a destination for many young professionals that want to live in an affordable and safe city with a thriving job market. With reliable mass transit, you’ll have access to local hotspots, restaurants and more!
Why Choose Madison College?
At Madison College, you’ll receive the support you need to ensure success. Free services include:
- F-1 visa mock interview with staff
- Academic Advising
- Employment and Career services
- Fitness Center
- On-Campus Health Clinic
- Writing and Math Centers
Madison College Offers a Wealth of Opportunities
- A smart path to the University of Wisconsin-Madison, ranked 13th among public institutions (U.S. News & World Report)
- Something for everyone: athletics (soccer, basketball, softball and volleyball), recreational sports, music, theater and more
- 60+ student clubs and organizations
F-1 Student Employment
- F-1 students have the benefit of being able to work on campus when they are students ($15/hr)
- F-1 students have the opportunity to apply for OPT (off campus authorization) after they complete their degree. If they go on to a bachelor’s degree, they will also have the opportunity to do another OPT after they complete their bachelor’s