How to Apply
You must be a senior graduating from a Madison College district high school to apply.
The application deadline is June 30, 2021.
2. The Scholars of Promise application.
3. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Madison College federal school code is 004007.
Be eligible for federal Pell grants, as determined by your FAFSA.
If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, submit your SoP application anyway. We can discuss alternative options with you.
4. Submit your ACT or Accuplacer test scores. (Madison College ACT Code: 4615)
5. Submit a high school transcript showing a cumulative 2.25 GPA or higher after your junior year.
What happens after I am accepted?
Once accepted into Scholars of Promise, you must:
- Submit your final high school transcript with graduation date by August 1, 2021.
- Enroll in at least 12 credits in Fall 2021. All 12 credits must be Financial Aid eligible.
- Enroll in an academic success course (Learning to Learn Camp) during your first semester.