International Student Summer Term
Get a Jump-Start on Your Academic Journey!
Madison College offers international students a personalized Summer Term program designed to help you build English skills while enjoying summer in Madison. Madison ranks as one of the best cities to live in the United States.
The Summer Term offers three classes designed to:
- Prepare you for the academic language demands of college-level coursework
- Prepare you for academic success with your program classes in the Fall
- Connect you with support services
- Connect you with new friends
- Get a head start on the Fall semester
The Summer Term package consists of:
- New International Student Seminar $276.90
- Academic Reading 5/6 $136.50
- Academic Writing 5/6 $136.50
Estimated Tuition Cost: $549.90*
*For full annual estimate of living and tuition costs, review here.
Why Start in the Summer?
Madison is a vibrant city situated within gorgeous lakes and nature. Miles of bike trails wind their way from downtown Madison and go beyond the city limits, where there is no shortage of historic landmarks and state parks to explore. From free activities and attractions, to fairs and festivals, there truly is something for everyone here in Madison, Wisconsin!