Madison College's Project Management Certificate for the Business Professional was created to help you with the successful planning and completion of projects. Our instructors will teach you how to:
- Define a project’s goals
- Plan the work to attain each goal of the project
- Lead the project and support teams
- Monitor progress
- Ensure that the project is completed in a timely and satisfactory way
Students in the Project Management Certificate for the Business Professional program can attend full or part-time.
Classes for the Project Management Certificate for the Business Professional may be offered at these Madison College campuses:
- Madison - Truax
Graduates who successfully complete the Project Management Certificate from Madison College are ready for a range of professional positions in the field of project management, including:
- Project Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Information Assistant
- Assistant Meeting Planner
With advanced training, students may find employment as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Project Director
- Office Administrator
- Executive Assistant
Curriculum and Experience
Prospective program students, the information below reflects the basic requirements for students admitted for the 2021-2022 academic year. To learn more about Madison College, visit us.
Current and newly admitted program students, go directly to your Degree Progress Report to view:
- Progress toward your specific requirements
- Alternative (in lieu of) courses to meet specific requirements
If you have questions after reviewing your degree progress report (advisement report), please see Advising Services.CoursesPlus, choose one of the following courses:
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume. Applications are always open, so apply today!
There are no admission requirements for this certificate, simply submit your application by the deadline for each term.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Fall Application Dates
- Application available: February 1
- Application deadline: October 15
Spring Application Dates
- Application open
- Application deadline: March 15
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application
Once you are admitted into your program, review the Start of Semester Checklist to prepare for your first day of classes at Madison College.