Nursing Completion: LPN to ADN Admission Requirements
Applicants must complete the admissions process and meet the requirements below to be considered for admission.
Select the appropriate tab below to see application dates by term.
All materials must be submitted by the application deadline.
1. Admission Application
The online application allows you to save your work as you complete it and ensures fast, secure delivery to our office.
International students (F-1, M-1 or J-1), out-of-state residents, non-district state residents and Minnesota residents are not eligible for this program due to its early application deadline.
2. Application Fee
An application fee is required at the time your application is submitted.
3. Education Completion
Graduation from high school, completion of GED/HSED/GED02, or completion of an associate degree or higher is required; submit official transcripts for one of the following:
- high school or charter school transcript (current high school seniors may submit an in-progress transcript) or GED02 transcript
- GED/HSED score report
- college transcript showing an associate degree or higher
4. Practical/Vocational Nursing Licensure
Proof of a current license as a practical or vocational nurse must be submitted to EnrollmentServices@madisoncollege.edu.
5. Residency Requirement
Per Wisconsin Statute TCS-10, because the application deadline for this program is prior to January 1 for Fall and/or prior to May 1 for Spring:
- Out-of-state residents and Non-district state residents (including Minnesota residents) are not eligible for admission consideration to this program due to its early application deadline.
- Only residents of the Madison College district are eligible for admission consideration for this program.
Course prerequisites differ from admission requirements; admission into a program does not guarantee eligibility to enroll in courses or success in the program. Refer to program curriculum for details.