- Application available on February 1, 2017
- Application review begins after March 15, 2017
- Application completion deadline is April 15, 2017
All materials must be submitted by the application deadline.
1. Admissions Application
The online application allows you to save your work as you complete it and ensures fast, secure delivery to our office.
International students (F-1, M-1 or J-1), out-of-state residents, non-district state residents and Minnesota residents are not eligible for this program due to its early application deadline.
2. Application Fee
An application fee is required at the time your application is submitted.
3. Education Completion
Graduation from high school, completion of GED/HSED/GED02, or completion of an associate’s degree or higher is required; submit official transcripts for one of the following:
- high school or charter school transcript (current high school seniors may submit an in-progress transcript) or GED02 transcript
- GED/HSED score report
- college transcript showing an associate degree or higher
Transcripts must show the following course requirements. Only grades of C or better will be accepted; a C- will not be considered.
a) Algebra: One semester of algebra taken in college with a grade of C or better OR satisfactory math test scores.
Madison College courses that satisfy this requirement are:
- Elementary Algebra with Apps(10-834-110)
- College Math (10-804-107)
- Mathematical Reasoning (10-804-134)
- Applied Math for Chemistry (77-854-756) or higher
Test scores that meet this requirement are:
- ATI-TEAS (formerly TEAS-V): Math - 63.3%
- ACT: Math – 20
- SAT: Math – 500
b) Chemistry: One year of high school chemistry with lab components OR one semester of college-level chemistry with a grade of C or better. Madison College courses that satisfy this requirement are:
- General Chemistry (10-806-134) or higher
- High school chemistry classes must be college-preparatory; Chemistry for the Community or similar classes do not satisfy this requirement.
4. Practical/Vocational Nursing Licensure
Must hold a current license as a practical or vocational nurse.