After completing the admission process, qualified applicants will be admitted in a pre-program status and should then complete the Start of Semester Checklist. Applicants will then be selected for entry into core program courses through the petition process. Petition requirements vary by program; review the Associate Degree Nursing (R.N.) Petition Requirements for details.
- Application available on February 1, 2022
- Application completion deadline is April 15, 2022
Per Wisconsin Statute TCS-10, because the application deadline for this program is prior to January 1 for Fall and/or prior to May 1 for Spring:
- Out-of-state residents and non-district state residents (including Minnesota residents) are not eligible for admission consideration to this program due to its early application deadline.
- Only residents of the Madison College district are eligible for admission consideration for this program.
Learn more about residency determination and program availability.
All materials must be submitted by the application deadline.
1. Admission Application
The online application allows you to save your work as you complete it and ensures fast, secure delivery to our office.
International students (F-1, M-1 or J-1), out-of-state residents, non-district state residents and Minnesota residents are not eligible for this program due to its early application deadline.
2. Education Completion
Graduation from high school, completion of GED/HSED/GED02, or completion of an associate degree or higher is required; submit official transcripts for one of the following:
- High school or charter school transcript (current high school seniors may submit an in-progress transcript) or GED02 transcript
- GED/HSED score report
- College transcript showing an associate degree or higher
3. Academic Requirement
Official transcripts must show one of the following academic requirements:
- Cumulative High School GPA of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Cumulative College GPA of 2.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale with a minimum of 6 credits
- ACT Composite Score of 22 (from September 1, 2018 to present)
- HESI: Cumulative score 75%+ (from September 1, 2018 to present)
- GED/HSED Score Report