Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume! This certificate only admits applicants for the fall term. To apply, proceed to the online application.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Fall Application Dates
- Application available: February 1
- Application deadline: October 15
Spring Application Dates
- Application open
- Application deadline: March 15
Submit official transcripts showing completion of one of the following with a C or better:
- Introductory Zoology (20806203)
- Botany (20806215)
- Cellular and Molecular Biology (20806271)
The course requirements above can be waived by the program director if a student has comparable coursework.
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist
- Class capacity is limited and is available on a first come, first served basis