Our Transfer Center offers the following services and resources to help you navigate the transfer process:
- Transfer Advising from academic and faculty advisors
- Transfer events and workshops
- Online resources
- Guaranteed transfer agreements and articulations
What is your transfer goal?
We are staffed with knowledgeable and supportive program advisors dedicated to your success in meeting transfer requirements to transfer from MATC to your future college or university. Advisors are located at all MATC Regional campuses, the Madison Truax campus and Madison Goodman South campus.
Program advisors will help you develop a transfer plan in your first semester at Madison College. Because our transfer advisors specialize by program, you’ll want to be sure to work with the program advisor in your academic area.
Together, you and your program advisor can:
- Develop an educational plan to meet your transfer and career plans.
- Select courses to support your transfer goals.
- Review college transfer processes, transfer admission requirements, transfer applications and more.
- Research transfer opportunities with four-year schools.
Second Semester and Beyond
Each semester, you’ll meet with your program advisor to review your current courses, answer any questions you may have about your program, and select classes for the following semester. They can also help you ensure your classes will transfer to your desired university.
Plan on making an appointment to meet with your program advisor as soon as classes are posted for the next term.