Thank you for your commitment to your students. We at Madison College appreciate the work you do!
Madison College is proud to offer several programs and options for motivated high school students. As you know, these classes provide opportunities for college credit, job training and confidence for tomorrow’s workforce.
Start College Sooner
Studies show that students who take college courses while still in high school are more likely to pursue and ultimately graduate from college. We’re here to help you lead them to college level classes that suit their individual goals and interests.
- Take college-level classes with teachers at your high school
- Earn credits toward high school diploma and a college degree
- Take classes at Madison College
- Gain high school and college at the same time
Finding the Right Program
Many high school students are unsure of which field they should pursue. They may have many interests … or are struggling to find the right fit. We offer several tools to help them figure out which pathways best fit who they are.
- Answer questions to discover jobs that suit your current aptitudes
- Explore an overall area before choosing a specific program
- Choose from nearly 200 certificate, diploma and associate degree options
- Save thousands of dollars by starting at Madison College and transferring to a four-year institution
Attend a College Fair
- Encourage students to see “what’s out there”
Speak With a Recruiter
- We invite students to tour campus and picture themselves in the classroom
Students will eventually have questions or need help with something. We’re here to help them navigate situations and succeed. We offer many resources to help them get ahead in their education and their future career!
- Courses taught with compassion for students new to the English language
- Career pathways and personalized support for students seeking a fresh start
- Training that leads to either entry-level work, a Madison College degree program … or both
- Students can lean on us for help from advising to counseling to disability resources and much more