Earning a degree is a great way to advance your career development opportunities, so apply today!
Select from the options below to confirm application dates by term.
All materials must be submitted by the application deadline.
1. Admissions Application
The online application allows you to save your work as you complete it and ensures fast, secure delivery to our office.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
2. Education Completion
Graduation from high school, completion of GED/HSED/GED02, or completion of an associate degree or higher is required; submit official transcripts for one of the following:
- High school or charter school transcript (current high school seniors may submit an in-progress transcript) or GED02 transcript
- GED/HSED score report
- College transcript showing an associate degree or higher
3. Additional Education Requirement
Submit official transcripts that demonstrate one of the following:
- Completion of an associate degree or higher in a human-service related field
- Active in an associate degree or higher in a human-service related field
- In rare circumstances, additional experience and education may be considered. Contact the School of Human and Protective Services for more information.
4. Residency Requirement
Based on historical trends at Madison College a waitlist is not expected to form for this program. Therefore all applicants, regardless of residency status, are eligible for application review.
- Class capacity is limited and is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Course prerequisites differ from admission requirements; admission into a program does not guarantee eligibility to enroll in courses or success in the program. Refer to program curriculum for details.