Learn more about our health and safety plans for the semester at https://madisoncollege.edu/covid
To schedule a phone, video or in-person appointment, download the new Madison College Navigate app, email the Student Success Center(link sends e-mail) or call 608-246-6076. Appointment times vary by advisor and in-person appointments are more limited as we continue to follow Madison College social-distancing protocols. Thank you for your patience.
How We Can Help You
We are here to serve you. As circumstances continue to evolve, there could be an increase in student wait time. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We encourage you to visit our College website for any updates.
Our mission is to help you realize your full academic potential by connecting you with programs and services, as well as providing you with the information you need to make informed decisions.
Our experienced and caring staff serve as student advocates. We are dedicated to helping improve your experience at Madison College from the first day through graduation. Advisors work in collaboration with each student to:
- Clarify educational goals
- Develop an academic plan
- Develop strategies for academic and personal success
- Learn and connect to resources
Contacting Other Support Services
- General firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advising email@example.com
- Career & Employment Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling & College Success email@example.com
- Disability Resource Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retention Initiatives and Student Engagement email@example.com
- Enrollment Services EnrollmentServices@madisoncollege.edu
- Financial Aid FinancialAid@madisoncollege.edu