Although the physical campus is closed, academic advisors will continue to serve you.
Due to COVID-19 related campus closures, our office will not conduct in-person appointments until Madison College facilities re-open.
We do offer virtual appointments via phone or video conferencing (WebEx):
- Monday-Friday (general hours include 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., times vary by advisor)
To make an appointment, email email@example.com or call 608-246-6076 and someone will assist you.
How We Can Help You
In this challenging time, we are here to serve you. As circumstances continue to evolve, there could be an increase in student wait time. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. We encourage you to visit our College website for any updates.
Our mission is to help you realize your full academic potential by connecting you with programs and services, as well as providing you with the information you need to make informed decisions.
Our experienced and caring staff serve as student advocates. We are dedicated to helping improve your experience at Madison College from the first day through graduation. Advisors work in collaboration with each student in order to:
- Clarify educational goals
- Develop an academic plan
- Develop strategies for academic and personal success
- Learn and connect to resources
We may be working remotely, but we are still here for you!
Internet Access Options
- FCC agreement stating that providers will waive late fees, not cutoff service for lack of payment, and open hot-spots.
- Comcast COVID-19 response: offers free WiFi for 2 months to low income families plus all Xfinity hot-spots are free to the public during this time
- Charter Free Internet offer for 2 months: Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households
- AT&T COVID-19 response: offers open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low income families
- Verizon COVID-19 response: no special offers, but following the FCC agreement.
- Sprint COVID-19 response: follows FCC agreement, provides unlimited data to existing customers, and, starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge (I expect others will follow).
- T-Mobile COVID-19 response: follows FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge (I expect others will follow).
Contacting Other Support Services
- General firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advising email@example.com
- Career & Employment Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counseling & College Success email@example.com
- Disability Resource Services firstname.lastname@example.org
- Retention Initiatives and Student Engagement email@example.com
- Enrollment Services EnrollmentServices@madisoncollege.edu
- Financial Aid FinancialAid@madisoncollege.edu