Clinical Ophthalmic Assistant Admission Requirements
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume! This certificate only admits for the Spring term. To apply, proceed to the online application.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Spring Application Dates
- Application available: September 15
- Application deadline: February 1
Applicants must be in the second semester of the in-person (not online) Madison College Optometric Technician program. Admissions will review applications to confirm enrollment in second semester classes. If you are not currently in the program, please contact the program director.
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application.
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist.