Clinical Ophthalmic Assistant Admission Requirements
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume! This certificate only admits for the Spring term. To apply, proceed to the online application.
International students who wish to apply for, maintain, or transfer their F-1 student visa status to Madison College are required to complete the International Admission Process.
Spring Application Dates
- Application available: September 15
- Application deadline: February 1
Applicants must be in the second semester of the in-person (not online) Madison College Optometric Technician program. If you are not currently in the program, contact the program director.
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application.
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist.