Clinical Ophthalmic Assistant
Earning a certificate is a great way to expand your skill set, and it adds professionalism to a resume! This certificate only admits for the Spring term. To apply, proceed to the online application.
International students who wish to attend Madison College must complete the International Student Admission Application to apply for an F-1 or M-1 student visa.
Spring Application Dates
- Application available: September 15
- Application deadline: February 1
Applicants must be in the second semester of the in-person (not online) Madison College Optometric Technician program. If you are not currently in the program, contact the program director.
- Certificate programs are not eligible for financial aid.
- Students who have already completed the certificate coursework at the time of application will receive the certificate diploma at the end of the term of application.
- This certificate fills on a first-come, first-served basis; once capacity has been reached, it does not maintain a waitlist.