- Application available on September 1, 2015
- Application review begins after October 15, 2015
- Application completion deadline is October 15, 2015
All materials must be sumitted by the application deadline.
1. Admission Application
The online application allows you to save your work as you complete it, and ensures fast, secure delivery to our office.
International students who wish to attend Madison College must complete the International Student Admission Application to apply for an F-1 or M-1 student visa.
2. Application Fee
An application fee is required at the time your application is submitted.
3. Education Completion
Graduation from high school, completion of GED/HSED, or completion of an associate’s degree or higher is required; submit official transcripts for one of the following:
Transcripts must show the following course requirements. Only grades of C or better will be accepted; a C- will not be considered.
a) Algebra: One semester of algebra taken in college with a grade of C or better OR satisfactory math test scores (see below). Madison College courses that satisfy this requirement are:
- Elementary Algebra (10-834-110)
- College Math (10-804-107)
- Applied Math for Chemistry (77-854-756) or higher
b) Chemistry: One year of high school chemistry with lab components OR one semester of college-level chemistry with a grade of C or better. Madison College courses that satisfy this requirement are:
- General Chemistry (10-806-134) or higher
- High school chemistry classes must be college-preparatory; Chemistry for the Community or similar classes do not satisfy this requirement.
4. Official Test Scores
Submit official TEAS-V or ACT scores. Minimum test score requirements must be from January 1, 2012, to present.
a) TEAS-V: Composite 58.7%, Reading 69%, Math 63.3%, Science 45.8%, English/Language Usage 60%
b) ACT: Composite score of 22 or higher and 20 or higher in all sub-scores