Office of the President
Dr. Jack E. Daniels, III
Madison College is organized under the leadership of the District Board of Trustees and President Jack E. Daniels, III, who carries on a long and proud tradition of providing educational opportunities to a wide variety of students with varying educational needs.
For more than 100 years, Madison College has helped build tomorrow's leaders today, and a strategic plan implemented by Dr. Daniels ensures MATC's strong and promising future.
That plan seeks to accomplish the following:
- Focus on succesful outcomes for students
- Ensure the college's sustainability
- Support faculty and staff
- Address student preparedness
- Align the needs of the college and community
- Improve recruitment and strategic outreach
See below for a welcome message to students from Dr. Daniels.