We know the needs of our students and district evolve over time. Our Academic Plan reflects this.
With the implementation of this plan, Madison College will be well positioned to serve students, employers and the greater community. As the community around us evolves, so will we — making this plan a constant work in progress.
Six Strategic Priorities
Input from students, employers and area schools helped us pinpoint these six strategic priorities. Each priority will help us define challenges and opportunities, endorse action and meet our goals.
- Reimagine our Academic Portfolio
- Further Develop the Program Analysis System
- Redefine Systems for Offering Coursework to High School Students
- Increase the Number of Basic Skills Students who Take and Succeed in Degree Credit Courses
- Develop Strategic Academic Programming Plans and Identities for Regional Campuses
- Establish Leadership and Oversight for Academic Technology
Academic Plan Documents
Questions about the Academic Plan? Contact: email@example.com