Apprentices needing to complete the ACCUPLACER exam can do so at Madison College. Test subjects differ slightly depending on the apprenticeship. Visit the Madison College Apprenticeships page for more information.
Our web calendar offers in-person sessions. Find our test session options using the link below.
- Registration closes 24 hours prior to session start time.
- Registering for a seat is highly recommended, though all sessions will accept walk-ins if space and time permit.
- If you are unable to find a session option, contact us for scheduling assistance.
Online Course Placement is available Oct 25 through noon on Dec 21, 2023.
- You must create an online profile with Examity, the online proctoring company.
- Your online test session is recorded.
- Examity and Madison College review the recording prior to providing your results.
- It can take 5 business days to get results sent to your student portal.
- There is a $10 fee for this service.
If you need your results to register for classes within 5 business days, we recommend in-person testing, as results are provided immediately.
- Request an online test session in RegisterBlast
- Pay the ACCUPLACER test fee using a credit or debit card.
- Within 2 business days of submission you will receive an email with:
- Your ACCUPLACER test voucher code
- Directions for setting up your Examity profile and paying the $10 fee
- Technology requirements for the computer you will test on
- Testing rules
You will also receive a call from our Testing Services offering support.
After you have completed your test:
- Your test session will reviewed by both Examity and Testing Center staff.
- If testing rule violations are observed (not showing valid ID, cheating, etc.), tests scores are invalidated and will not be released.
- Once released, you can view your scores through MyMadisonCollege – Academic Records – Placement Scores
- Attend an Advising and Registration session, use the Self-Advising Tool to select your courses, or contact Academic Advising for assistance with enrolling in courses.