Plan on 20 hours a week in class plus three or four hours of homework a day.
You’ll be part of a Gateway to College learning community of fellow students and staff.
It’ll take one to three years for a diploma, but you can earn more than 30 college credits too.
You qualify if you are
- between 16 and 21 years old
- behind in credits based on your age group
- on the verge of dropping out or have dropped out of high school
- not doing well in high school, with a low GPA or attendance issues
Step One: Speak with your high school counselor.
- If you both agree that Gateway to College is appropriate for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Step Two: Submit the application
- Once referred to our program, we will send you an application.
- Complete all questions and return it to us.
Step Three: Take a test
- Complete the Accuplacer test for reading and math.
Step Four: Participate in an Interview Session
Once you have completed the first three steps, you must schedule an interview.
- Talk with members of the Gateway to College staff.
- Discuss your strengths and what motivates you.
- Explain why Gateway is a right fit for your educational/career goals.
- Ask any questions you may have.
Our spring semester begins January 16, 2024!